Marketing and Sales Representative, Office Based Opiate Treatment
Primary goal: To bring and maintain a minimum of 100 new patients to sister company Southern Practice Consultants (SPC) per location (two locations in TN) by establishing a relationship with other businesses, organizations or individuals that may benefit from outpatient opiate treatment.
- Technical skills:
- Ability to understand how buprenorphine products work as well as the scope and depth of the opiate abuse crisis. Be able to relate this information to other people including patients and referral sources.
- Ability to manage social media to establish SPC as a thought leader in the opiate treatment space and to increase patient volume. Social media outlets to be managed include the following: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, website blog management
- Ability to use sales and marketing skills to achieve the primary goal (both inside and outside marketing required)
- Ability to write great social media posts
Day to day tasks
- Visit establishments to establish a relationship, evaluate needs and to promote product or service sales.
- Maintain current patient roll (number of patients active per month by location)
- Answer patient questions about services, prices, appointments and general questions re buprenorphine and take calls from patients after hours if needed.
- Receive calls from patients and referral sources for appointments, communicate with office to place patients on schedule
- Identify prospective customers using social media, business directories, leads from existing clients, participation in organizations, conference attendance, etc.
- Study documentation or other information for new scientific or technical products.
- Stock or distribute resources, such as marketing or educational materials.
- Initiate sales campaigns to meet sales and production expectations.
Minimum education requirements: Bachelor's degree
Proven track record in sales
Experience with social media marketing
Completion of pre-employment testing (Click link to begin test). Please complete as soon as possible. No application will be considered without completion of the pre-employment test.
Background in addiction medicine preferred
Base salary of 35K/year plus performance based bonus up to another 18-36K+/year (paid monthly)
Full medical, dental and vision insurance
Paid vacation after the first 6 months of employment
Paid holiday vacation