No experience necessary. Entry level position. 4 yr College degree required.
**KCA is specifically looking for people who want a start in the healthcare field. We want people who learn quickly, work hard, and wish to grow professionally and personally to ultimately move on to their dream career in healthcare. A college degree in a science based field required.**
Perform clinical and administrative duties using specific knowledge of medical terminology and hospital, clinic, or laboratory procedures. Duties will include checkin/checkout of patients, scheduling appointments, updating medical chart records, reports, and correspondence. Pre-employment testing required. Will train if selected for hire. All staff must be cross trained for administrative and clinical work. Only the most highly motivated, dependable, responsible applicants will be considered.
Completion of the following pre-employment test is required prior to interview:
Completion of the following personality test is required prior to interview:
Personality Test (email results upon completion)
Responsibilities of person hired
- Answer telephones, close out calls whenever possible and direct calls to other staff when appropriate.
- Room patients, take a history, get vital signs, reconcile medications, write prescriptions for MD/NPP signature, check patients out after visit
- Keep up with appointment wait times (lobby and in exam rooms) and work to keep clinic running on time
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, or medical records.
- Maintain medical records, technical library, or correspondence files.
- Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff.
- Compile and record medical charts, reports, or correspondence, using computer software in office.
- Receive and route messages or documents, such as laboratory results, to appropriate staff or location in the electronic chart.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by e-fax.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Interview patients to complete documents, case histories, or forms, such as intake or insurance forms.
- Any other related duty per managing partner to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
Starbucks provided most mornings, lunch provided most days as well. Medical/dental/vision insurance. This is an entry level position (but experienced applicants are welcomed as well). A certificate in being a medical assistant is not necessary, but a Bachelor's degree required. KCA staff will train on site. Perfect for anyone interested in getting a start in healthcare, but difficulty doing so due to lack of experience. Starting salary 28K/year. Higher base for those applicants with experience that meet the qualifications for hire.
Williamson Medical Center
4323 Carothers Parkway, Williamson Tower Suite 609
Franklin, TN 37067
Main line: 615 550 1800